Goddess Tea is not just a tea; it’s an experience. As you sip this nourishing herbal infusion, take a moment to connect with your inner goddess. Elevate your tea ritual to a higher level, savoring the love and care that went into crafting this blend, sourced from certified organic ingredients. Whether you enjoy it for its soothing properties, invigorating taste, or the sense of empowerment, Goddess Tea is the perfect companion for your journey towards self-love and well-being.
Here are some highlights* from the Goddess Tea blend:
– Raspberry Leaf: Traditionally used by herbalists to help ease discomfort related to the menstrual cycle. Raspberry leaf is a good source of antioxidants along with anti-inflammatory properties.
– Chaste Tree Berry: May support breast comfort and positive mood during the menstrual cycle. It may also support a healthy menstrual luteal phase length and menstrual regularity. NOTE: Chaste Tree is not recommended for use with hormonal contraceptives.
– Lemon Verbena: Contains a variety of plant compounds that may provide unique health benefits such as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory support along with calming effects.
– Linden Flower & Leaf: The fragrant linden flower and leaf represent serenity and calm in our tea blend and may promote relaxation and soothing of the digestive tract.
– Nettle Leaf: Rich in polyphenols, its potential benefits vary from helping to reduce inflammation to supporting blood sugar management.
– Cinnamon: The warm, comforting presence of cinnamon invokes a sense of grounding and nurturing.
– Lemon Peel: With its bright, citrusy aroma, lemon peel enhances the Goddess Tea with a burst of zest and positivity.
– Stevia Leaf: A touch of sweetness from stevia leaf serves as a loving reminder that we should always savor the sweetness of life.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.
How to brew the best cup of Goddess Tea:
1) Pour 8 ounces of boiling water over 1 tsp of tea.
2) Steep for 3-4 minutes.
3) Strain tea and enjoy!
The 2 oz. tea bag yields about 12 tsp/servings.
Our tea will arrive in a sealed certified compostable stand-up pouch. To compost at home, first remove label.