Makes 8 squares
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup puffed rice (or puffed quinoa or amaranth)
- 1/2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt dark chocolate chips with coconut oil in a bowl. I microwaved mine for about 30 seconds. Note: when using the microwave to melt chocolate, do it in short times – 30 seconds at time max.
- Mix in the puffed rice and vanilla extract.
- Transfer chocolate to silicon square-shaped molds.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Once chocolate is set, remove from mold and enjoy!