Let’s keep this short and sweet shall we? Here are a few reasons why you should try this Cilantro Garlic Vegan Dip:
- It’s super easy and quick to make.
- Requires minimal equipment, basically a blender.
- It tastes so fresh and delicious!
- It’s packed with protein, antioxidants, and vitamins.
- It’s the perfect example of making healthy taste oh so good!
This cilantro garlic vegan dip makes for a great addition to your weekend meal prep. You can have it as a snack with corn chips or crackers and it also works very well as a salad dressing or a spread for your wraps. Its garlicky and fresh flavor is an amazing explosion of flavors in your tongue and will bring extra goodness into your dishes.
Cilantro Garlic Vegan Dip Recipe
- 1/2 organic tofu block (about 10 oz)
- 5 garlic cloves cooked in olive oil
- 1 garlic clove raw
- Handful of fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2-3 TBSP dairy-free unsweetened milk (I used homemade almond milk)
- 1 tsp of whole grain Dijon mustard
- Salt to taste
- Blend everything in a blender until smooth cream is formed.
- Store in mason jar with lid.